Thursday, February 9, 2012

Upcoming Posts!

I'm going to have quite a bit of free time in the next week or so--free time to write blog posts that no one reads! Yay! I'm also planning to see a few movies, so get ready for that!


Movie list:
  • Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy -- As a devout Colin Firth fangirl, I'm already excited!
  • The Woman in Black -- I'm usually the one hiding underneath the blankets during horror movies, so I can't say I'm too pumped for this one...At least it's set in the Edwardian era. And Daniel Radcliffe's in it...
  • I'm also going to do a short piece about why I think Midnight in Paris deserves the screenplay Oscar this year.

Booklist!
  • How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
  • Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John Le Carre
  • The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein 
  • Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford

No comments:

Post a Comment